Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a leading Healthcare Provision Group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well-equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital.
Due to an on-going restructuring in the hospital group, they are presently seeking to recruit suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Matron
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert nursing advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the Chief Matron, Chief Medical Director and General AdminManager, participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital ensuring that all Hospital employees, especially nursing staff, work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships by acting as a link between doctors, nurses and Hospital Administration in order to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc. in Nursing and a valid professional license
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. Certified Midwife) is a major advantage
- Previous Experience Minimum 8 - 10 years robust post-qualification experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and special needs care
- Experience of leading and managing others is expected.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HOSPITAL MATRON" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who meet the criteria above and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha should apply.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!