At Metro Medicare our expert staff are on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs – from our fully stocked supermarket, pharmacy to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Nurse to provide primary nursing services. Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient’s health.
- Performing physical exams.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Minimum 1 year experience.
Required skill set:
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!