Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Call Center Staff (Nurse / Midwife)
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!