The American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Course is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
For healthcare professionals who need the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Requirements: Learners should receive the prescribed manual prior to the course in order to prepare and benefit maximally from the course. Manuals are to be collected from training venue on presentation and submission of bank payment teller.
After payments, Please “SMS” your full names as you would want it to appear on the license and the state of the BLS class you would be attending to 08131183065
Test:: There is an official exam and testing of CPR skills and using an AED at the end of the course.
Certificate: On successful completion, each candidate receives same day,
1) An internationally recognised, American Heart Association BLS certificate.
2) and a Certificate of Attendance.
27th October 2018 (NOTE: All Payment should be made and Name sent in no later than 24th October 2018)
Venue: Garki Hospital, Conference Hall, Area 8 Abuja
For Collection of manual after Payment Contact...Mr Okoibu on 08026074513
ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria
BANKER: Access Bank Plc ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058796320
BANKER: U.B.A ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1018264006
For any further enquiries, in house hospital trainings and students please feel free to contact us on: 08131183065, 08035091993
1. Minimum Class size for each class is 9 Students, We reserve the rights to move class to the next scheduled date if the class size is not reached.
2. Students must receive training manuals a minimum of two weeks prior training date
3. Registered students must send their full names as would be preferred on the certificates via email [email protected] or SMS 08131183065.
4. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT FOR A CLASS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
5. One (1) CPD Point available for BLS and (2) CPD for ACLS only in RIvers on request and attracts an extra fee.#2500
In-house/ On-site training at your convenience and dates are available on request for a minimum of 9 students
Share this news with friends!!!