Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State College of Health Technology, Ofuoma-Ughelli for the 2018/19 academic session.
2. Available Departments/Programmes with entry requirement are as follows:
A. DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
(i) Public Health Nursing Officers’ Course (2yrs) HND
3. ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
(Ai) PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
* Prospective candidates must possess five (5) credit passes which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in WASC, SSCE, GCE ‘O’ level or NECO examinations at not more than two (2) sittings plus either b, c or d below.
* Registered Nurse (RN)
* Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate or any other basic nursing certificate e.g Psychiatric Nursing certificate plus one year post qualification.
* BNSC candidate from Universities accredited by NUC, NMCN and WAHEB.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
* Read the requirement for each courses before choosing their course/programme of choice. The College is not liable for candidates’ failure to read and know the requirements for each courses they make their choices.
* Ensure that all spaces are correctly filled before the online submission of the form.
* The College is not liable for candidates’ failure to fill correctly all spaces before the on-line submission of form.
* Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
* Candidates are to obtain Pin voucher from any Zenith Bank branch in Nigeria, on payment of a non-refundable fee of N9,500.00 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and log on to the School website www.deltashtportal.com to register on-line.
* Candidates are expected to printout an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
(5) The entrance examination/interview holds on Friday 6th July, 2018 at the College of Health Technology, Ofuoma premises at 9.00am prompt.
F. O. Nwaokocha
Share this news with friends!!!