Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist recruitment firm with a fresh outlook on the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Locum Nurse
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: Saturday and Sunday
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Provides primary care medical services to patients including preventative, maintenance and episodic care.
- Actively participates in the daily clinic operations, including process improvement and development of a team-based approach.
- Conducts comprehensive health histories, complete physical exams, order and/or perform diagnostic tests, analyze data, formulate problem lists, develop and implement plans of care.
Job Specific Competencies:
Caring and compassionate nature
Excellent teamwork skills
Ability to use initiative
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 4 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
First Degree in Nursing (BSc)
Must be a Registered Nurse
Minimum of 4 years’ experience
Certified Life Saver (BLS)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV to email@example.com
Share this job with friends!!!