We are a first class Medical facility located in Lagos, Nigeria, providing outstanding Medical care in a supportive environment. To ensure that optimum health care is accessible, affordable and reliable.
We are looking for highly skilled Nurse/Midwife who is an expert in Nursing operations as well as holistic management of patients’ health, following standardized updated guidelines and procedures.
Job Title: Matron in Charge
Work Hours: 40 hours weekly
The Matron in Charge is to ensure our facility healthcare’s corporate management agenda by providing strong strategic, analytical, professional and nursing leadership for all nursing services in demonstrating care, compassion and respect for all patients and staff and is also a led member of the Management Team.
The ultimate duty is to ensure a seamless duty from the nursing team through regulated quality control and standard of operations lay out.
The role reports to the Head, Clinical Services by:
• Examining and discussing with patients to diagnose their nursing care
• Performing surgeries, admitting and treating patients
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery by continually monitoring the operations of HSH programs
• Supervises all Nursing Staff and Support Unit staff and ensures they work effectively and in line with regulatory requirements and standards
• Continuous analysis of the operations of the Nursing Unit to determine whether HSH is competitive and staying abreast with the latest services /trends/equipment in the healthcare delivery industry
• Working with Admin to ensuring strict discipline amongst Nursing staff in line with HSH condition of service.
• Participating on ward rounds to monitor patient’s progress and responses to treatments.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality of all patients’ information and records.
• Keeping abreast of new development in the Nursing field particularly in the areas of new drugs, treatments, ailment and medications.
• Discussing industry trend and development with Doctor in Charge.
• Working with the other Nurses and Midwives in their core role
To apply for this role:
• You must have a minimum of 15 years post graduation experience in a first class hospital with International exposure
• Have a current practicing license and have worked in similar role for a minimum of 10 years.
• Passionate about making a difference and growing an organization.
• Experienced quality control measures.
• Have verifiable managerial and leadership Skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Method Of Application:
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Only applications received within one month of this publication will be considered.
Position applied for should be the SUBJECT of the email.
Share this job with friends!!!