- Do you need to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to act in an emergency?
- Do you have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements
- Do you need to stay up to date with current and correct first aid treatment guidelines?
- Do you seek to start a career pathway into the health profession, HSE Field, Engineering Field as a safety officer
- Do you need need first aid training and international certification as a Designated first aider (DFA)?
- Do you dream of working with Multinational companies like Shell, Total, Red Cross etc
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Course is right for you!
Nursingworld Nigeria in collaboration with Rescue CPR & First Aid training South africa is organizing the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Course. This international certification provides first responders with trainings in basic first aid and CPR AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) procedures - - including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA.
The American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid, CPR & AED Course is a one day course and covers:
- First Aid basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Adult CPR, AED
- Child CPR, AED
- Infant CPR
- Adult, Child and infant Choking
The course fee is N50,000 and covers AHA Course materials, lunch and certifications. Students must register and receive the prescribed training manual prior to the course in order to prepare and benefit maximally from the course.
Manuals are to be collected from training venue on presentation and submission of bank payment teller.
Certification: On successful completion, each candidate receives same day An internationally recognised, American Heart Association First aid, CPR and AED License and a Nursingworld Certificate of Attendance.
ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria
BANKER: Access Bank Plc, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058796320
BANKER: U.B.A, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1018264006
RIVERS STATE , ABUJA AND LAGOS STATE
CLICK THE PDF FILE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE DATES AND COST FEES FOR THE YEAR 2017
NOTE: We reserve the rights to move class to the next scheduled date if the class size is not reached
For further enquiries: Call Jennifer Emelue on 08035091993 or